Sunday 25 November 2007

news of phil & simon in north of madagascar

If you WANTED for two young man, lost in a small archipel in the north of Madagascar, who call NOSY HARA,
I found them for you....
I was just looking the sea to try to understand the place of man of the world..., very far from all the civilisation.
In fact you need 2 hours by car and two more hours by boat to find this place.
So I was looking, and I sea 2 kayaks, passing just in front of me.
 
Fews seconds after I meet phils and simon.
We spend time with then, their feel a little be tired, but it was ok, after a good lunch, diner and some punch.
I leave this morning to diego suarez, and their leave to CAP D'AMBRE the northest point of Madagascar.
 
I never imagine to see people with small canoes, arrived in this island.
Courage, Determination, volonté, thanks a lot, for the lesson.
See you
 
Peter ( a french man who leave in Diego Suares)
 
PS: if you looking for the island, where your friend stop, forget it didn't exist...
someplace in the world, need to be as a sacred & secret place.

No comments: